IBM is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate System Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||INR 4.50 LPA+|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi,Hyderabad, Chennai|
|Test Date||Informed Later|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Degree: BE/ BTech/ME/MTech/ MSc/ MCA-60%/6.0 CGPA Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- Branch: CS/ IT / Robotics / ISE / EE / ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE/ETE/Maths/Computing
- No Active Backlog
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- Expertise in Problem Solving / Communication
1. Coding Test (IBM CodeKnack-NQT)
Coding assessment – Hacker Rank helps us identify quality developers with the right skills. This technical hiring platform allows us to thoroughly assess the potential developers in their problem-solving skills through relevant code challenges
2. English Language Assessment
This is an online assessment which measures English Language proficiency. In around 10 minutes candidates answer a series of MCQs which evaluate their engagement towards English.
The candidate would be assessed on skills like technical representation, communication, growth mindset, Innovator and adaptability.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: