HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
Cloud Architectures, Cross Domain Knowledge, Design Thinking, Development Fundamentals, DevOps, Distributed Computing, Microservices Fluency, Full Stack Development, Security-First Mindset, Solutions Design, Testing & Automation, User Experience (UX)
- Codes and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: