HP Recruitment 2021:-
HP is hiring candidates for the role of Firmware Specialist for Bangalore location in India The complete details about HP Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- HP
Job Position:- Firmware Specialist
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3+ years
Job Posting Date:- 7th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- This position is for the role of Specialist for the Device Firmware Lab (DFL) at the PPS R&D Centre in Bangalore. DFL is responsible for core firmware assets as well as software drivers, Platform for extensible APIs and solutions driving HP’s inkjet, LaserJet and design jet products.
- DFL teams are charged to define and develop an enterprise class FW and SW platforms to enable printing platform and features to meet customers need. The platform will be part of enterprise printing middleware. We have a team of developers and array of third-party developers across globe, each with differing needs, but served from the same core platform API services.
- As a Specialist, role is to design and develop the system to meet the long-term product needs. Partnering with the marketing teams, he/she will analyze and design components that achieve the needs of our customers. This is a hands-on role within a team he/she must be able to understand what is needed for the business, craft a technical architecture that meets or exceeds those needs, working with the engineering team to bring the architecture to life.
Technical Architecture and Design:
- Understand the existing solution architecture, enhance/define new architecture to meet future requirements.
- Understand the current roadmap and contribute to future roadmap. Participate and suggest an architecture to implement and maintain roadmap for products.
- Partner and strategize with Sales Response, Pre-Sales teams, organization’s subject matter experts on defining the requirements, creating the platform and ensuring delivery against it.
- Ensuring Design covers non-functional aspects like performance, quality, reliability and scale to the needs of firmware.
- Provide hands-on guidance to the team with an emphasis on performance, scalability and quality.
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our platform architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and for technology trends.
Influence and Collaboration:
- Participating and influencing the global teams in firmware/software APIs and the specifications relating to print and scan.
- Working across organizations to ensure dependencies are properly resolved.
- Participates in the creation and review of integration of firmware & software components with print software, manageability and cloud solutions
- Champions innovation, development and facilitation of IP creation including filing disclosures
- Networks and collaborates with senior Experts to achieve objectives and create business value
- Provides leadership for mentoring and training to other associates at the same level or below.
- Responsible for engaging with technical and business stakeholders to understand partners and customers need, prioritizing them and guide technically in implementation and productization.
- Build early prototypes of product components/services and validate them for technical design and performance.
- Work closely with field and customers in evangelizing and influencing adoption of HP’s printing solutions.
- Ability to interpret business strategies, align technology decisions to business value and create thought leadership.
- Sound knowledge of software engineering and quality processes, agile methodologies, tools
- Ability to define and drive requirements from business objectives through the product development lifecycle.
- Bachelors / higher degree in Computer Science / closely related field with 8+ years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience on architecting/designing/developing high-scale, high-performance SW/Firmware systems.
- Proven track record building enterprise class SW/FW components and architecting end to end systems in print or any other domain.
- Strong hands-on experience in embedded systems development with exposure to core systems engineering, open source, mobility.
- Strong understanding of firmware-software interfacing.
- Hands-on experience in C/ C++, scripting languages.
- In-depth knowledge and design experience on Linux and embedded OS.
- Proficiency in system programming languages (specifically C++ in Linux environment)
- Awareness of cloud computing, security and mobility technologies
- Willingness to take calculated risks and learn from experimentation
HP Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: