HP Recruitment Drive 2020:-
HP hiring candidates for the role of Robotic Process Automation Developer ,for chennai & Bangalore location .
The complete details about HP Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- HP
Job position:- Robotic Process Automation Developer
Job Location:- Bengaluru & Chennai
Salary :- As per the Company Standards
Job Type: Full-time
Knowledge and Skills:–
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following enterprise RPA technologies – Automation Anywhere, AssistEdge UiPath, Blue Prism
- Knowledge of API integration in BOTS
- Good understanding of emerging technologies such as ML,AI
- Knowledge of OCR technologies and their application
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate them to automation solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
Job Details –
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Design, Develop and Deploy RPA solutions as well as non-RPA scripting solutions to drive efficiencies and process improvement in Operations.
- Handles User support tickets and provide fixes for already implemented projects
- Support migration of existing solutions to new platform
- Deliver Quality and sustainable solution which should adopt changes dynamically
- Learn E2E process and play as solution architect.
- Articulate process improvement ideas and help business to drive efficiencies
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Designing and executing Unit tests.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Work within project constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Continuously assess the RPA solution to address potential user experience improvements or additional efficiencies.
HP Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified about the further level of interview process