HP Recruitment 2021:-
HP is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Marketing Engineer for Bangalore, India Location
The complete details about HP Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- HP
Job Position:- Technical Marketing Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore
Experience Level:- 6-10 years
Employment Type:- Full Time basis
Job Posting Date:- 10th March 2021
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Senior Technical Marketing Engineer (STME) is an important part of the Aruba Networking team and will be a technical expert in Aruba’s campus disciplines taking a solution and architecture approach.
- This role will focus on Data Center and campus switching and routing technologies and solutions for Enterprise customers.
- The STME will develop subject matter expertise and operational excellence across the Data Center and campus switching functional areas.
- The STME will complete hands-on benchmarking and analysis of competitive products in support of sales & partner enablement, technology programs and marketing campaigns.
- The STME will become a technology evangelist for Aruba’s networking solutions, working closely with Aruba’s product line managers and engineering to create reference architectures, review feature definitions, identify issues, and work to enhance and improve Aruba’s products and solutions.
- The STME will be the go to subject matter expert in their responsibility areas of Aruba Data Center and campus switching products, routing products and networking management and automation products, technologies and solutions.
- The most important deliverable for the role will be the translation of technical knowledge into tangible content which clearly expresses the Aruba’s technical value proposition and competitive advantages.
- This content will include internal and external-facing collateral, application notes, test plans and best practices. The TME will also participate in third-party product testing, deliver content for field training activities and assist with industry trade shows and events.
- Leads multiple project teams of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of development across multiple engineering disciplines for complex products, platforms, systems, software, and technology solutions.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall engineering leadership and perspective to cross- organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the engineering design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent industry experience
- HPE Certified MASE levels or equivalent
- Cisco Certified CCIE Routing and Switching level or equivalent
- Experience & Achievements
- 10+ years hands-on IT and networking experience (ideally in a customer or partner environment as a network operational specialist)
- In-depth knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies and protocols
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills
- Pre-sales product support with advanced network design taking a solutions approach
- Close collaboration with field sales, partners and customers
- Ability to actively participate and contribute in geographically diverse virtual teams
- Support product launch activities and assist with tradeshows, conferences and technical pre-sales activities
- Using and evaluating appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conducting reviews of material specifications and hardware, software, and electrical component design.
- Evaluating forms of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
HP Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: