HP Off Campus Drive 2021:-
HP is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about HP Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: HP
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer – Fleet Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3 years
Job Posting Date:- 2nd September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Management of reporting & non reporting print devices and appliances across MES business, ensuring quality of service is maintained across APJ.
- Monitoring data communications from the print fleet to ensure timely delivery of consumables and maintenance services.
- Remotely resolve silent device issue, manage to the end the escalation for non-reporting devices resolution to appropriate parties in the case it cannot be resolved remotely.
- Ensure newly installed devices are on-line and reporting. Manage the end-to-end NRD process.
- Monitoring devices alert and error messages, responding to the message, provide proactive support.
- Administration of change request, update FIS, making necessary system changes. Restoring or upgrading devices to “approved” configuration, including FW, driver and solution version levels.
- Offer remote support (where customer network access is provide) which allows the team to remotely configure & troubleshoot problems as well as provide upgrade service of latest firmware across an entire environment
- Importantly the fleet engineer engages with customer’s which intern builds rapport and creates a trust & advice network, especially in accounts where an ADM is not appointed.
- Maintain and Update documentation includes customer manuals (clarify update and maintain SAW documentation for cases resolved in RMC.)
- Provides support to ADM and other core roles in the field of fleet management.
- Remote Software solution configuration for where customer network access is provided.
- Minimum of 3 years in Services
- Excellent in English.
- Excellent communication skills required for customer interactions both verbally and via email.
- Good Team worker, Able to resist stress
- IT network knowledge: Understand concept of a DNS, Basic network knowledge of TCP, UDP, SNMP, HTTPS, SMTP protocols, Understand the concepts of ethernet-switches, bridges and routers, Understand how firewalls/proxy-servers work. Experience with configuration is a plus.
- An experienced ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good analytical skills used to identify a problem solution via event logs received from remote monitoring solutions
- Knowledge of printer hardware and capabilities in the enterprise environment are an advantage and experience with configuring Multi-function printers will certainly benefit this remote role
- Overall a positive outlook with excellent interpersonal skills will be deemed as mandatory.
- The right mindset to provide high standards of customer service, as well as the key technical requirements listed are essential for interested candidates.
HP Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: