Hotstar Recruitment 2021:-
Hotstar is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Release Engineering across Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon locations in India. The complete details about Hotstar Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Hotstar
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Release Engineering
Job Location:– Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon
Experience:- 4+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
The software Release Engineering team comprises of highly skilled, passionate professionals that work closely with engineering and product teams to build high quality, ship-ready solutions and products that delight our users. The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software product release.
- Ensure to compile and assemble software through source code and store tools in source control.
- Correct build errors working with development engineers.
- Respond constantly and aggressively to automated test and build issues
- Develop library and tools for automating manual workflows in the development process.
- Develop dashboards to quantify internal processes efficiency continuously.
- Implement best practices and quality checks for process automation of releases
- Interact with teams across the organisation to streamline processes and automate them.
- Implement best practices and subsequent automated checks to validate success of a release once in production or App stores
- Having 4+ years of experience in test automation, release tools, service deployments.
- Experience in working or testing with distributed and big data solutions and mid tier caches, such as Aeropsike, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka
- Well versed in build release and deployment flow in iOS, Android or backend services
- Experience in post release/post deployment monitoring of software products using tools like Firebase, Crashlytics, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana etc
- Should have worked on developing automation tools or frameworks to test Big Data, Rest APIs, microservices, data migration, failover mechanism, blue green setups
- Experience in building pipelines for continuous integration/ continuous deployment on popular cloud environments such as Kubernetes, Docker and AWS.
- Experience in working with CI/CD servers like GoCD or Jenkins
- Understanding of Canary releases or Dark launches on AWS or GCP
- Good to have: Experience in performance, load and stress testing of frontend and backend systems using MAT, Apple Instruments, Jmeter, Gatling, flood etc.
Hotstar Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: