Honeywell Recruitment 2021:-
Honeywell is hiring candidates for the role of Mechanical Engineer – I for Pune, India Location.
The complete details about Honeywell Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Honeywell
Job Position:- Mechanical Engineer-I
Job Location:- Pune, India
Experience Level:- 2-4 years
Employment Type:- Full Time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Mechanical Project Engineer is the owner of the mechanical content of a project or program of projects and responsible for maintaining program consistency between projects, documentation, and support.
- To provide the Lifecycle Solutions for discontinued mechanical components.
- Document Lifecycle Solutions for discontinued mechanical components.
- Capable of successfully engineer modifications activities for previously installed equipment/machinery to ensure compatibility with Lifecycle Solutions.
- Quality, standard work, schedule of deliverables, technically responsible for, delivery of project, customer expectation, management, proposal support, direction of stream leads
- Acts as technical interface with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the project requirements are fully defined and agreed.
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, are in place prior to commencing work.
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project/product requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process.
- Ensures the suggested replacement for obsolete parts is a perfectly working solution.
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities.
- Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering group
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines
- Manages program requirements and standards
- Manages mechanical design efforts in line with program requirements and standards
- Consults Mechanical/ product Engineering on system architecture, description of operation, functional specifications, and interface documents to identify correct replacement parts
- Ensures proper drawings standards and update practices are followed, maintaining consistency across program accounts
- Ensures proper documentation of procedure is followed to find the replacement for every part.
- Reviews and consults on open issues; assists with any customer escalations
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minimum 2-4 years of Mechanical Engineering experience is required.
- Preference to candidate with LSS (Lifecycle services support) engineer
- Preference to candidate with detail knowledge of conveyor parts, assemblies- sub assemblies, functioning etc.
- Experience with material handling system
- Experience with integrating other Honeywell/Intelligrated and third-party systems
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad mechanical
- Proficient in the use of SolidWorks
- Advanced proactive, strong customer satisfaction ethic
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer and vendors key project personnel in US.
- Advanced proven ability to work with team (4-5 members).
- Advanced strong communication skills to work with colleagues and customers from many nationalities.
- Advanced capacity to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Advanced ability to work with diverse cultures and customers.
- Patience, understanding and non-confrontational approach for difficult customers and vendors.
Honeywell Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: