Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Honeywell is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer II – Full stack across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Honeywell
Job Position:- Software Engineer II – Full Stack
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 4-6 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
The position of Software Engineer II is responsible for working with Honeywell Software Engineering teams in an Agile environment to coordinate design, develop (writing code), manage and/or maintain our key products in the Connected Industrials division.
- Developing new user-facing features using React Js
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across browsers
- Work with product team and UX designers, collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Write, audit, and improve test coverage
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Leads and participates in the SDLC activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Connected Safety products
- Partner with other HCE teams to ensure correct technology decisions are made in line with the broader Forge Platform
- Improve speed to market and application quality by utilizing testing best practices, release automation, component releases and release strategies.
- Be a technology evangelist that supports other team members to adopting and implementing technology to improve the application.
- BTech/BE in Computer Science/Engineering or MCA
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Full stack development
- ·Good knowledge in SOLID design principles & design patterns.
- Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Processes
- Web application development experience using (React JS-3, Angular JS-1) stack – (2-3 yrs. Minimum)
- 3-4 years of experience in programming languages – C#, .Net Core
- 2-3 yrs. experience in CSS3, HTML5 – Such as storage and web sockets
- 2-3 yrs. Experience in Cloud with Azure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, good hands on in various features – Azure knowledge (AD, App service, Storage Account (Blob, Queue, Tables), Cosmos DB, KeyVaults, APIM, Sendgrid, etc..)
- 2-3 yrs. Of experience in NoSQL databases mainly MongoDB and Time series DB such as InfluxDB or similar
- Experience in writing Unit testcases
- Experience working in an agile environment with full stack teams.
- Experience with web APIs , Web application development, Micro services.
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- Technically competent/leading Cloud & On‐premise Platform Development.
- Team player that puts team first, willing to make the difficult decision and have the difficult conversation while providing clear technical recommendations to leadership that is best for the long term.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across disciplines and across the organization
- Excellent Communications skills, good team player and have good analytical capabilities
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: