Hilton is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Management Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to adapt to a range of different work situations.
- Both an independent worker and a team player.
- Able to travel when required and regionally mobile.
The India Management Trainee Program is an 18-month program defined by 3 distinct phases:
- Phase 1: Explore (4 months) – You will be rotated to all departments to get a quick understanding of hotel operations.
- Phase 2: Experience (8 months) – You will proceed to select a specialized operational department namely ‘Front Office’, ‘Housekeeping’, or ‘Food & Beverage’ – for focused training to deepen your technical skills.
- Phase 3: Excel – You will be given supervisory duties and responsibilities and there will be cross-exposure opportunities in a different hotel within the country.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: