HCL Technologies Ltd is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- UG: B.Sc in any specialization, BCA in any specialization, B.A in any specialization
- Engineering graduates with a degree in B.E/B.TECH/ M.E./M.TECH
- Batch: 2022,2023
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio is required
- Should have knowledge of Windows Operating systems
- Should have knowledge of Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd-level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities Escalate complex problems to appropriate support specialists Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams 14)Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Performing User, Privileged and Supplier Access Reviews (Governance)
- Enable users to work more efficiently and effectively with IT solutions
- Participate in on-the-job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: