Harman International Recruitment 2021
Harman International is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – I for Bangalore Location in India The complete details about Harman International Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Harman International
Job Position:- Software Engineer-I
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience: 5+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Harman International Recruitment 2021:
This position is an embedded software engineer within the Lifestyle Automotive Audio division. Products that will be developed are OEM automotive amplifiers and other similar audio processing products. Products typically consist of a main microcontroller for configuration, communication and control and a DSP processor for audio processing. Position will consist of working as part of a software development team for the development of amplifier products. Software development work will be mainly deeply embedded, written in C, C++, occasionally additional testing or development tools may need to be developed on a PC.
Job Responsibilities for Harman International Recruitment 2021:-
The engineer will be responsible for developing production ready software following a defined software development process. The engineer must be capable of analyzing specifications, developing unit designs, developing unit test plans, integration test plans and verifying functionality. The engineer will be responsible for the development of embedded system based application software for an amplifier product(s). The engineer must be able to understand the requirements for specific project/programs and be able to develop drivers, services and applications in Embedded C, C++ and RTOS environment.
- Knowledge about Embedded systems architecture/Design with any RTOS
- Hands-on experience in embedded Software development for Automotive Electronics systems
- Proficiency in programming with C and C++ [Design, Development & Debugging]
- Working experience in developing embedded system based low level driver development, interfacing logic for creating HAL layer which can be used by Embedded applications in C++ framework
- Hands on in RTOS concepts like multitasking, inter task communication etc…
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bus, and/or port to different platforms.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved and that C1 coverage is achieved.
- Participates in internal and customer driven design reviews throughout program supported by local SMEs
- Work with off-shore development and validation teams to support in the software development activity.
- Communicate and interface directly to the OEM customers supported by regional SME.
- Problem solving skills
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Work with external teams as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development. This includes occasional travel for training or coordination with other groups..
Job Requirements for Harman International Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of microcontroller embedded software development or testing.
- 4+ years of C, C++ language.
- 4+ years of Automotive embedded systems development and testing in RTOS environment
- Experience in developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- Working experience in I2C/SPI/UART drivers
- Working experience in EEPROM/Flash/DMA
- Working experience in ADC, Timer, Capture mode and other MCU HW interfacing drivers
- Experienced working with off-shore development teams.
- Experienced with project schedules.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
Harman International Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: