Groupon Recruitment 2021:-
Groupon is hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Test Engineer (SDET) across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Groupon Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Groupon
Job Position:- Software Development Test Engineer (SDET)
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will work on the Groupon platform and integration with the backend services to ensure high reliability, availability, performance and operational readiness of the Groupon platform. So who are we looking for? You’re passionate about finding and fixing problems and getting great results. You love building automation and tools that allow us to increase our test coverage, automate processes and speed up our release cycles. We like to catch issues as early as possible in the development process. You have an incredible eye for detail and love working with a group of highly talented engineers.
- Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
- Along with On-shore Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
- Work closely with development team/On-shore team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
- Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
- Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggest improvements, and clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders.
- Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
- Consult with feature teams (Development and On-shore test engineers) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Software Testing and Test Automation.
- Strong experience in building Test Automation in Java using TestNG and Selenium.
- Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
- Experience in REST API Testing and automated tests for APIs.
- Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins.
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development frameworks (eg: Cucumber)
- Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as Grinder, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter, etc.
- An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- Must have a deep understanding of large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.
- Exposure in using one or more of the following: Scala, Python
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
Groupon Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: