Google is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or macOS environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: