Google Off Campus hiring 2021:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Component Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. Detailed description about Google Off Campus hiring 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Google
Job Position:- Component Engineer – Google Cloud
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 7 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, you evaluate the product designs and create the processes, tools and procedures behind Google’s powerful search technology. When vendors build parts for our infrastructure, you’re right there alongside ensuring manufacturing processes are repeatable and controlled.
- You collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google’s infrastructure needs and product specifications. Your work ensures the various pieces of Google’s infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems humming along smoothly for a seamless user experience.
- The Manufacturing Operations team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver physical infrastructure.
- As a Component Engineer, you work with NPI teams on reviewing Bill of Materials (BOM) to identify all high risk components such as non-AVL (non-Approved Vendor List) compliant, single and/or sole sourced, End-of-Life (EOL) manufacturer part numbers. You will be responsible for identifying potential second source supplier(s) or manufacturer part number(s).
- You’ll track component qualification to completion with Engineering teams. You’ll collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google’s infrastructure needs and product specifications and to make sure we maximize multi-sourcing for each component. You’ll ensure the various pieces of Google’s infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems running smoothly for a seamless user experience.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible.
- We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Be responsible for new BOM grading, identify potential second source or alternate for Passive, Discrete, Timing, and IC components. Identify key parameter differences between first and second source components.
- Lead management of Product Change Notices (PCNs) and drive appropriate evaluation and qualification with Engineering teams.
- Work closely with the commodity management team on AVL compliance, commodity strategy alignment, and special projects.
- Interface with component suppliers on various requests for data sheet, application notes, Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, PCN, and qualification reports.
- Drive and track component qualification internally and drive component adoption on AML and in PLM system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with electronic component materials and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in safety, environmental, and regional compliance.
- Experience with AVL data entry, update, and maintenance in Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, and Part Number Request process in Agile.
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years of experience in Component Engineering.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Great people and partner skills.
- Ability to travel.
Google Off Campus hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: