Google Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Google is hiring candidates for the role of Corporate Operations Engineer Across the Hyderabad location in India. The complete details about Google Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Google
Job Position:- Corporate Operations Engineer
Job Location:– Hyderabad
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- At Technical Support Delivery our mission is to troubleshoot, respond to inquiries, and find solutions to technical challenges. As a Corporate Operations Engineer, you will improve the Googler user experience by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts.
- You will be technical and comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like OS X, Linux, Windows) and a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices).
- You will improve the front-line user experience by providing on-demand user support for Google’s corporate users, resources, tools, and applications while also contributing to longer-term projects.
- Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
- From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Partner with and lead peers, vendors, and other Technical Support teams to coordinate troubleshooting process and resolution for incidents and problems in a timely manner.
- Use insights gained through direct support to advocate for users, working with Partner teams to identify problematic user journeys and prioritize solutions.
- Provide direct and remote root cause analysis of IT issues on multiple technologies and platforms, including hardware, software, tools, services, networks, integrated video, and audio conferencing equipment at Google scale.
- Develop scripts, tools, processes, or solutions to proactively prevent problems, improve user productivity, and automate recurring tasks as part of longer term and global service improvements.
- Participate in or lead IT projects, ensuring that projects are designed and planned well, focusing on delivering a solution or technical improvement, and analyze all data to show business impact of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience using Python, C++, or Java.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues for two or more operating systems (e.g., Linux, Mac, etc.).
- Experience in troubleshooting with applications and in a networked environment.
- Experience with creating scripts to automate common tasks.
- Understanding in three of the following skill-sets within IT Operations: Troubleshooting Mac OS, Unix, Networking, Scripting and Automation, or Application troubleshooting.
- Understanding of complex IT infrastructure, and ability the to troubleshoot issues.
- Systematic problem solving approach, a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where a high ambiguity and uncertainty exist.
- Excellent and effective customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication, and leadership skills.
Google Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: