Goldman Sachs Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Goldman Sachs is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. A detailed description of Goldman Sachs Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- In this position, you will have a tremendous impact and bring innovative ideas on how to take our Technology Risk team to the next level. This deep technical role enables the business and helps engineering teams find creative and commercial ways to address risks and requirements across the technology landscape.
- This position also necessitates maintaining awareness of the evolving cybersecurity threat landscape and relevant mitigating controls. There will also be an opportunity to research evolving security trends, frameworks, and products to help our internal clients and advise/consult to our external portfolio companies, partners, managers, clients, and investments.
- You will be responsible for assessing and managing the portfolio of risks for Divisionally aligned products. You are expected to learn about the business products you support and provide technical design consultancy services as needed.
- Your team will be responsible for ensuring management of all assessments, including, Design / Architecture Reviews, Manual Code Reviews, Penetration Testing, and Continuous Monitoring / Scanning.
- The ideal candidate should possess the aptitude to build coalitions across teams/product owners, educate and help counterparts on secure operation and development practices and work collaboratively to drive down risk.
- 3+ years of technology experience in one or more of the following areas: Information Security, Technology Governance, Operational Risk, Technology Audit, Technology Infrastructure or Application Development (focusing on application security)
- Knowledge of most common Application Security vulnerabilities – e.g., OWASP Top 10 and cloud security gaps.
- Prior experience in performing Threat Modelling or Secure Design Reviews.
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to information security (application and infrastructure
- Familiarity with common cloud services, recommended security best practices and secure deployment patterns – AWS is preferred.
- Familiarity with Security standards such as OWASP Testing Guide, OWASP ASVS, NIST and Sans top 20.
- Common security controls and how they apply to different designs and systems including but not limited to secure authentication, access controls, encryption (at rest/ in transit), IDS/IPS, DLP, malware etc.
- Experience in application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web, thick-client, or mobile applications.
- Experience with acquisition due diligence and integration.
- Working knowledge of application security tools such as fuzzers, scanners, debuggers, decompilers, proxies, simulators, etc.
- Understanding of core cryptography concepts (Encryption, Hashing, HMAC, digital signatures) and how they are applied and attacked in web applications (e.g. TLS attacks, CBC attacks).
- Familiarity with common web stack technologies (e.g. HTTP, HTML5, AJAX, REST, etc.) and platforms (e.g. DropWizard, AngularJS, Tomcat, .Net, Sybase, MS SQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Ability to analyze protocols (OAuth, SAML, OIDC), flows and interactions in a system design to evaluate gaps.
- Ability to identify threats, abuse cases, and gaps in the design before it is implemented.
- Good written and oral communication to be able to articulate risks to both technical and management stakeholders.
- Knowledge of network, application and operating system security risks.
- BS. in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, or Information Security.
- Security Certifications and Trainings preferred, but not required.
- Experience or trainings in related disciplines e.g. computer science, computer security, software development, system design, open source frameworks, encryption schemes, etc.
- Experience doing architecture review of Mobile applications.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: