Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Goldman Sachs is hiring candidates for the role of Platform Engineer – Consumer Engineering for Bangalore location across India The complete details about Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Goldman Sachs
Job Position:- Platform Engineer – Consumer Engineering
Job Location:– Bangalore
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Goldman Sachs’ Digital Finance team is bringing together a group of highly skilled technology engineers with a strong desire to change the industry.
- DevOps principles and utilizing advanced cloud capabilities are fundamental to our strategy of market agility and lean operating principles with a strict focus on quality that meets the demands of digital customers.
- We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious Cloud Engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing cutting-edge cloud computing capabilities.
- As a member of the Marcus Cloud team you will champion the advancement of cloud adoption, develop and deploy our cloud architecture and be a leading voice of cloud strategy.
- Lead the cultural changes necessary for cloud adoption and migration
- Develop, coordinate and communicate the cloud architecture, migration and adoption across our digital products
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Puppet and other tools
- Design and develop high-quality automation workflows in the cloud platform
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present, persuade and influence peers, vendors and executives
- Experience migrating platforms to cloud based offerings, such as Amazon’s AWS
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated
- Able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-directional work environment
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to apply expertise to drive complex, technical and highly commercial solutions
- Extensive experience with AWS and AWS native toolsets such as AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, VPCs, Kinesis, Dynamo, SQS, SNS, SWF etc.
- Extensive experience with automation and configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Jenkins or similar
- Strong knowledge with Web Services, API Gateways and application integration development and design
- Strong background in Linux
- Strong background in scripting and automation in languages such as Python and Ruby
- Strong background in cloud operations instrumentation and monitoring of distributed architectures using AppDynamics, Splunk, Nagios or similar
- Strong background with source control management systems (GIT or Subversion); Build Systems (Maven, Gradle), Code Quality (Sonar), Artifact Repository Manager(Maven), Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of containerization
- Hands-on expertise in containerization technologies such as kubernetes
- Hands-on expertise in SDLC deployment and using tools such as GitLab, Ansible, Terraform, Nexus and Jenkins
- Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher, and/or equivalent experience
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: