Genpact is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Frontend Developer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Frontend Developer|
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.Tech/ BE/MCA
- Experience in Web development
- Proficient in Angular JS 2x, jQuery, and HTML 5
- Knowledge of typical UI design patterns
- Superb communication skills
- Build complex UI Screens
- Ability to maintain and handle customer expectation
- Trouble Shooting & Root Cause Analysis
- Good experience in unit testing by using Karma
- Knowledge of W3C standards and Accessibility.
- Experience in using ng-template
- Experience in working with Angular 2+ modules, services, templates, directives, pipes, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Good knowledge of Angular Lifecycle Hooks.
- Experience in Component Interactions.
- Experience in building forms using reactive forms with validations in angular
- Experience in Observables and RXJS.
- Hands experience in the Navigation part using the Routing Concepts
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API
- Communicating with external web services
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: