GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021
GE Renewable Energy is hiring candidates for the role of Services Operability Engineer for Bangalore Location in India The complete details about GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- GE Renewable Energy
Job Position:- Services Operability Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 12th May 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021:
- The Services Engineering team is responsible for the overall system engineering of projects related to the Repower, PowerUp and Upgrades of wind turbines.
- This global engineering role supports design, implementation, & validation of dynamic and operational control systems that meet product needs.
- You will optimize turbine performance, operability and controls related to the turbine operational loading, system response and interoperability requirements.
Job Responsibilities for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021:
- As the Services Loads and Operability engineer you will:
- Develop and optimize control algorithms and define parameters that increase turbine performance, lower mechanical loading, and at the same time allow the turbine to run with high availability and reliability
- Implement control algorithms and parameters in the simulation environment and turbine control system according to product requirements.
- Investigate and analyze complex controls and turbine dynamics issues occurring in the fleet of installed turbines. Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the Loads and Systems teams to analyze the impact of the operability strategy on the mechanical loads of the turbine in simulation and through the evaluation of measurement data.
- Provide wind turbine operability expertise through all phases of product development from requirements definition through design and development, validation and product life-cycle support.
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data using reports, records, and letters.
- Support innovation for Wind turbine Service NPI solutions that improve customer value.
Job Requirements for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls or related Engineering discipline
- Strong technical background with a physics based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Working knowledge & experience in wind or other power controls systems.
- Technical strength in problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and calibration tools used in Wind Turbine Control System development.
- Experience with loads and controls simulation of Wind Turbines.
- Ability to implement control algorithms in the Bachmann environment.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as C or Delphi.
- Strong Multi-Tasking capability.
- Proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role-scope.
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the “global” organization and external customers.
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability & willingness to travel domestic and international.
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Prior Services / fleet experience
GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: