GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021:-
GE Renewable Energy is hiring candidates for the role of Staff DevOps Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- GE Renewable Energy
Job Position:- Staff DevOps Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 4th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Staff Build & Release Engineer will be responsible for providing build and release strategy for highly complex as well as parallel and concurrent releases for a Software Product. Manages Continuous Code Integration within SDLC. Works independently and is seen as a Technical Leader. The role demonstrates deep understanding of concurrent software development, its effect on build management and releasing the builds across versions and environments
Job Responsibilities:- In this role, you will:
- Own builds, releases and continuous integration process for large and complex releases of a product and at times expands the scope across multiple concurrent releases.
- Own, manage and improve release process. Focuses on scale and efficiency. Deploys the right builds across environments.
- Manage key deliverables and mentors junior team members.
- Contribute in driving initiatives such as defining standards and processes to ensure quality.
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
- Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
- Determine best practices and principals and promotes them across the team.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in developing and executing automated builds and scripts.
- Learn new build and releases techniques and methodologies and trains the team in the same.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to deliver quality software through the build and deployment system.
- Partner with and provides direction to fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Use industry best practices to improve Build, Release and Continuous integration processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in with advanced experience.
- For roles in USA: Bachelor’s Degree in with minimum years of experience 6years
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows ability to effectively delegate work.
- Applies values, business strategy, policies, precedent, and experience to make complex decisions in
- Ambiguity and with uncertain consequences.
GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: