GE Power Recruitment 2021:-
GE Power is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Controls Engineering across Chennai location in India. The complete details about GE Power Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- GE Power
Job Position:- Engineer – Controls Engineering
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Posting Date:- 10th July 2021
Employment Type:- Full-time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Systems engineering is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the users needs.
- The discipline that executes a robust process of design, creation, and optimization of systems, consisting of identification and quantification of system requirements, creation of alternate system design concepts, performance of design trade studies, selection and implementation of the best designs and verification that the design is properly integrated and executed. Process that proceeds from concept to production to operation.
- Impacts departmental operations and responsible for planning/execution. The role has some autonomy but is focused on execution of activities within an operating discipline covered by standard functional practices and procedures. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance.
- Identify, develop, evaluate, introduce, and manage engineering solutions for product control and control system technology needs. Apply control theory and mathematical modeling to design and control systems with desired behaviors. Includes operability, setting of boundaries, cycle optimization, control logic, control related software, sensors, hardware and software algorithms, and feedback to control the performance of devices, subsystems and systems.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Uses some level of judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor with proven interpersonal skills or an early people leader who can hire and develop talent. Provides informal guidance to new team members
- Master’s Degree in Power Electronics and Drives from reputed College/University·
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- MATLAB simulation and control design
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
- Strong prioritizing and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn with passion.
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Quickly identify best practices and apply them within the team.
- Proficiency in French/ German language will be an added advantage.
GE Power Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: