GE Healthcare is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Program Name||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.Sc/ M.Sc /PhD degree in engineering, mathematics
- Engineering degree in computer science or Master in computer science
- 1-5 years of work experience (starters with relevant skill sets are welcome to apply as well!)
- Applied Mathematics: Excellent logical, constructive, and spatial aware way of thinking
- 2D/3D geometry, experience with game engines is welcome (Unreal Engine, Unity, …), or experience with medical images (ITK, VTK, QT, CornerstoneJS); or 3D Applications (Metal, OpenGL, etc)
- Some Experience in software design and web application
- Some Experience with version control tools such as Git, Bit.
- You are results-oriented, a team player, and have a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus.
- Intuition to make a meaningful impact-effort tradeoff that is required for quick prototyping
- Flexibility to pick up new skills as required
- Passion for developing high-fidelity user experience prototypes
- Be responsible for creating the graphics behind interactive 3D applications.
- Use applied mathematics to figure out elements and geometry of in-space objects and images
- Develop 2D/3D geometry and graphical objects, to determine acquisition parameters for clinicians
- Document, develop and test features
- Make technological choices at the individual level and have the ability to analyze their impact
- Have the ability to develop functionalities in their verticality, from the back-end to the front-end
- Understand the MVC construction process and identify the responsibility of each component
- Apply methodologies such as Lean / Agile / XP, CI, software and product security, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.