GE Aviation Recruitment 2021:-
GE Aviation is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer 2 – Mechanical Component across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: GE Aviation
Job Position:- Engineer 2 – Mechanical Component
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2-4 years
Job Posting Date:- 22nd August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components Accountable for the quality of own work.
- Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. This work would include mechanical and/or electrical engineering for all products
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- This role requires basic experience in the Engineering/Technology & Mechanical Component. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor/ Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in the areas of Mechanical, Structural or Aeronautical Engineering.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in performing advanced FE simulations in structural, flow and thermal domains.
- Demonstrated leadership in problem solving, design and process thinking in delivering engineering solutions.
- Strong design creativity and problem-solving capabilities
- Understanding of Aircraft Engine components, Structural dynamics, contact mechanism
- Good understanding of FEA and modelling tools like ANSYS, Unigraphics and Hypermesh
- Experience with new technology/methods development, engine testing & correlations
- Multi-disciplinary modelling & simulation experience
- Lean Six Sigma – Green or Black Belt
GE Aviation Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: