Gartner is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Proficient and adept at MS Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
Business Analytics Intern:
- Current pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or a related field
- 0-24 months of experience working in a professional organization
- Data-driven, fact-driven, problem-solving, and analytical mindset
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server and any object-oriented programming language (R, Python or any other)
- Familiar with the foundational approaches to the major data science disciplines, such as data preparation, advanced statistics, and machine learning
- Experience with visualization tools (Power BI or others) preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate results from the data to business teams using reporting and presentation tools
- Strong ability to condense complex analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
Business Intelligence Intern:
- Students currently enrolled in classes leading to an accredited degree in a Business, Computer Science, or Operations related discipline
- Understanding in writing SQL code
- Knowledge of maintaining data documentation.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-functional team
- Aptitude for quickly learning new technology and software with the ability to apply its use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability and confidence to present to an audience of varied leadership levels
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: