Gainsight is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA in the relevant fields.
- Good foundational programming and software engineering skills
- Good communication skills
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to learn more and look for ways to take yourself and our products to the next level
- You are highly coachable and are motivated to improve
- You are passionate about solving problems with software and think of it as more of a hobby than a job
- Although you require direction, you do not require hand-holding. You are a self-starter who can identify opportunities and tackle them
- Designing and building software within a product area
- Provide meaningful feedback about existing processes and methodologies
- Learning from feedback provided by more senior engineers
- Studying and pushing yourself to become a better engineer
- Candidates do not need to have experience with the tech stack, but it’s important you’re willing to learn. These are the tools and technologies you will be working with:
- App: React, Ruby on Rails
- Languages: Ruby
- Platform: AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Infrastructure Automation: Terraform
- Database: PostgreSQL (RDS), Redis, Snowflake
- Build Deploy Pipeline: Github, GitHub Actions
- Monitoring/Debugging: Datadog, Sentry.io
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: