Fractal Analytics is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Apprentice. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Job Location||Banglore, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- BCA, MCA, MSc in CS/IT
- Year of passing: 2022 & 2023.
- Candidates with previous experience are not eligible to apply for this role.
Apprentice would go through a dynamic program offering them training and exposure to multiple skills. Based on the availability of projects, an apprentice would get exposure to any of the below-mentioned career tracks. Generic understanding of the role in each track is as follows:
Data Visualization (Information Architecture):
- Deliver insight, innovation, and impact to our Fortune 500 clients through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
- Understand business requirements and address them by conceptualizing and designing solutions.
- Learn and deploy BI solutions with minimal guidance (post-training)
- Drive insights from data
- Deliver impact with automation & innovations.
- End-to-end ownership of delivery
- Rigorous documentation & drive operational efficiency with guidance.
- Work with a team that helps deliver our Data Engineering offerings at a large scale to our Fortune 500 clients worldwide.
- Learn and implement the best engineering principles to build data pipelines to drive analytical insights leveraging Cloud native stacks and Cloud agnostic stacks (All cloud services for each of the clouds, Open-source stacks like Python, Pyspark, etc.)
- Build data pipelines for both structured and unstructured data for real-time and batch-oriented systems
- Build composition-based data solutions leveraging Services oriented and Microservices architecture
- Build real-time solutions leveraging Digital and IOT data
- Build Lakehouses and Warehouses
- Develop next-generation warehouse solutions using Knowledge graphs.
- Communicating with the clients and understanding their business needs
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Build data pipelines, and dashboards for marketers to self-serve data needs; enable automated tracking of marketing campaigns.
- Harmonize data as required and set models according to the business logic defined.
- Use statistical tools to identify and evaluate the relationships between data fields, analyze the output, and determine the next action.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: