Flipkart is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Controllership Finance Executive for Chartered Accountants. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate-Controllership Finance Executive|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Analytical rigor and deep-diving mindset
- Lucid thinker and Crisp communicator
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good accounting knowledge
- Collaboration and Team player
- Flexible and adaptive
- Preferred skillset in Power BI, Alteryx, QlikView, Power Query, SQL queries and other leading analytics and dashboarding tools
- Work on multiple marketplace revenue MP commission and other services.
- Learn and track the end-to-end process of platform-related GMV and associated revenue.
- Keeping a close watch on receivables and working hand in hand with biz to drive collections
- Preparation of various business MISs to give concise view of revenue and respective receivables of business units.
- Preparation of monthly projections of revenue and cash flow
- Work closely with statutory and internal auditors to close audit requirements.
- Lead the team for SOX compliance & monitoring [PCOAB requirements (US)]
- Working closely with tech and product teams to enable new biz streams and impact analysis of the same
- Lead automation & transformation with utilization of analytical and automation tools, including bots – including internal and/or tech teams
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: