Flexera Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Flexera is hiring candidates for the role of Lead – Content Engineering Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Flexera Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Flexera
Job Position:- Lead – Content Engineering
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 31st August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- We are looking for a manager to lead a team of content analysts who is organized, detail-oriented and will be a key contributor to the Flexera’s High Quality Asset Data business segment. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing content research and investigations, and the collection of data into a content database according to specific rules and procedures. He/she will also be tracking the latest information from the IT market and updating/maintaining a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information.
- This role requires skill in data analysis (using SQL, python, and Java), online research, with ability to investigate and collect specified information quickly and accurately. People who have skills in process optimization, understand workflows, who can innovate, propose new ideas and realize incremental improvements are of special interest to us.
- Development: Collaborate with engineers to define new processes, services and tools to meet the High Quality Asset Data business segment’s goals.
- Operations: Define and manage the processes and tools that facilitate the program’s goals. Provide content to the standard and level of service necessary to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Mentoring: Mentor and guide team members on best practices, and recommended methods.
Be a middleman between the stakeholders and team.
- Team Enablement: Mentor team members on content design and development of tooling frameworks.
- Collaboration with Engineering & Support: Work closely with Engineering and Support, investigate and address customer’s issues.
- Lead team’s technical capabilities and encourage innovation.
- Design, implement, review content framework based on the understanding of our software.
- Respond to external Customer and internal Sales, Product and Support requests to enrich our Data Platform with new content according to our published resolution goals.
- Provide regular updates to management/customers/stakeholders on the progress of projects/services.
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers and ensure consistency, quality, and accuracy in our database.
- Advise how data drives customer value, business use cases and decision making.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Track the latest information from the IT market and update/maintain a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information.
- Operate with consistency, quality, and accuracy in relation to our Content Operations standards.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and update articles on our knowledge base.
To be successful the Content Operations Lead will need to have some (if not all) of the following attributes:
- Familiar with stored procedures in MSSQL/Oracle and strong SQL skills including an understanding of data structures e.g. 3rd normal form normalization.
- Experience in managing a team of data analysts including hiring and mentoring, and managing the day-to-day activities for efficiency and performance.
- Appreciation of IT Asset Management (ITAM), software and hardware assemblies, version, edition, and release management.
- Familiarity of software licensing including open source and vulnerabilities.
- Experience working with agile development (Lean, Scrum).
- Strong research skills, able to investigate, locate, and collect specific information quickly and accurately.
- Strong reading comprehension skills, able to understand information found on web pages, product documentation, technical and marketing articles and extract specific content quickly and accurately.
- Familiar with ticketing tools such as Service Now, Salesforce and JIRA.
Flexera Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: