Fiserv is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of QA Automation Testing. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||QA Automation Testing|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; however equivalent QA work experience will also be considered
- Working knowledge of Automation and Performance testing tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills across connected applications/environments
- Familiarity with online banking/bill pay and other e-enabling financial services products/services
- Knowledge of banking or online banking features is required
- Ability to accurately gather, analyze and interpret data, identify and define problems, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be analytical, meticulous, and have a high attention to detail
- Client management and relationship-building skills; experience with external clients preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
- Has a major impact on project and product quality factors and customer satisfaction
- Will influence QA processes and procedures
- Works under minimal general supervision, often setting own goals with management approval.
- Communicates effectively in all forms to all audiences.
- Performs cross-functional duties without guidance.
- Executes test cases.
- Supports major quality initiatives that may span multiple departments from a technical perspective
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: