First Advantage is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of application development experience in one or more of the following:
- Scripting Languages: PHP or Python
- Databases: Mysql/Mssql/OracleDB
- Desire to learn all layers of the stack from front-end UI to databases and model layers
- Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements. Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects. Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide assistance to the testing team and support personnel as needed to resolve application issues. Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Provide input and estimates about the effort required to build desired functionality.
- Learn and implement new technologies and design patterns
- Use Test-driven Development (TDD) techniques to specify a detailed, executable design for your solution
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: