FICO Recruitment Drive 2021:-
FICO is hiring candidates for the role of Software Quality Assurance Engineer – I Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about FICO Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: FICO
Job Position:- Software Quality Assurance Engineer – I
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 26th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
Come join our dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team in a hands-on technical role supporting different suite of applications and services. As a QA Engineer at FICO, you will be part of an expanding and highly valued software development team which is developing cutting edge analytic software for high profile customers across a wide variety of industries using the latest technologies and software development methodologies” – Senior Director, Software Quality Assurance
- You will be a member of the client project delivery team and responsible for E2E solution testing for the communication use cases of our clients
- Review client project specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the application under test.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Solid knowledge of Web Services: SOAP services or RESTful Services or both and Knowledge and experience of manual testing of SOAP APIs or RESTful APIs or both using well known tools like postman or SOAP UI or similar tools
- Experience with simulators/stubs/drivers for component level testing and Integration/system testing
- Prior hands-on experience in Functional Testing, System Integration testing (SIT) with 3rd Party API. Experience in Web Application testing with experience in automation tools – Selenium & Java, Cucumber BDD framework
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with Unix/Linux environment and Shell scripting
- Database concepts – Experience working databases like MySQL or Oracle or MS SQL (Solid knowledge of RDBMS concepts). Knowledge and experience in writing SQL queries for Database CRUD operations and using them for manual or automation or both.
- Good knowledge of one of the scripting language – Shell Scripting, Python
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and REST API is desirable
- Should have experience working with Test Management Tools like Jira, Zephyr, , qTest, TestRail, Bugzilla, etc.
- Working knowledge of any of the CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab etc. automation testing would be plus.
FICO Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: