EY Recruitment 2021:-
EY is hiring candidates for the role of Supervising Associate – Energy Domain Analyst for Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about EY Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Ernst and Young (EY)
Job Position:- Supervising Associate – Energy Domain Analyst
Job Location:– Gurgaon
Job Posting Date:- 16th April 2021
Experience Level:- 6-8 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- This position is designated as Supervising Associate or Analyst in the R&I function at GDS and is housed in Energy domain. The position delivers high quality, impactful research and analysis to assigned projects that enables internal customers to build client relationships, win pursuits, deliver on engagements, and strengthen the brand and reputation of EY in the industry.
- This role requires the ability to combine strong data analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients’ experiences and broader marketplace drivers. A collaborative mindset is also crucial, as Analysts have a key role to play in supporting networks within their domain, sharing information across sectors, service lines, accounts and solutions, and using that information to further strengthen the quality of materials produced.
- The Analyst will also work closely at times with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g. in another sector, service line or geography) to deliver on cross-sector / cross-service line topics and initiatives. This position also requires awareness and understanding of other EY Knowledge functional competencies and services to ensure consideration of the broad array of EY Knowledge support to their customers at the appropriate time in order to collectively deliver an integrated knowledge plan to the domain.
- Analysts work closely with the GDS Domain Knowledge Leader, Senior Domain Analyst and Knowledge Managers to support the domain’s leadership and other senior stakeholders, providing thought-provoking content to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace and proactively helping to identify new business opportunities and risks.
- This individual will be credible as a domain expert and will help to ensure the quality and delivery of research, analysis, market intelligence and other intellectual capital provided by knowledge staff located throughout the world to support the specific domain’s initiatives. They will also proactively consider opportunities to engage with other domains around issues of common interest and participate in cross-domain initiatives.
- The position may also participate in strategic initiatives to increase commercial impact of deliverables, improve efficiency and enhance service quality. Supervising Associates also peer review deliverables and coach junior colleagues.
- Provides clear analytical insight and understanding of the Energy domain (Oil and Gas, and Power & Utilities), with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a detailed knowledge of the domain’s dynamics and drivers.
- Engages with domain stakeholders and internal customers to provide a big-picture perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain and prepares insightful analysis on the impact of those trends for EY and its clients.
- Supports development and co-creation of insights beyond publicly available information by interacting with the Knowledge Manager, account teams, engagement teams and service line colleagues to extract, update, share and use appropriate content.
- May participate in client meetings, roundtables and other events to support domain leadership and strengthen EY’s presence and reputation in the market.
- Builds strong relationships within priority accounts/solutions/service lines/markets and collaborates with domain stakeholders and EYK colleagues to bring research, analysis and insights that support business development activities and service delivery to clients (including for relationship building initiatives and specific engagements).
- Provides research, analysis and insight support to major pursuits, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver relevant analysis on market sizing, market share and market performance.
- Proactive approach to identifying materials, credentials and other information, particularly from key engagements, that are relevant within and across domains, and sharing that information in appropriate formats with teams and communities (eg accounts, solutions, sub-service lines).
- Identifies cross-sector Point of View (POV) sharing opportunities and collaborates with other domain teams on issues that cut across EY’s business activities.
- Engages with EY Benchmarking team to use available data to support domain priorities and shares domain data with the Benchmarking team for broader reuse across the firm.
- Acts as a role model within EY Knowledge and the domain and positively influences change by: leading by example; championing knowledge-sharing behaviors; connecting people; encouraging enterprise-wide sharing; and appropriately leveraging and reusing existing collateral.
Job Requirements/ Qualification:-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification an advantage
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organisations in the relevant domain
- May help to lead multidisciplinary teams, often working virtually across service lines and geographies
- Limited direct supervision responsibility but must help to cultivate a high-performance teaming environment with analysts in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment
- Reviews the work of colleagues and mentors their skills development
- May serve as counselor or manager for other analysts and specialists
EY Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: