Eurofins is inviting applications from candidates to hire QA Test Engineers from the 2022, 2023, and 2024 batches through off-campus placement for Bengaluru. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||QA Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Engineering degree in Computer Science/MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with relevant experience. (with a minimum 60% aggregate)
- 0-2 Years of Work Experience as an Automation Engineer.
- Good to have the knowledge to perform Root Cause Analysis of Defects, if needed.
Technical Skills Required
- Strong in any scripting/programming language.
- Understand the requirements, and transform those into test cases
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies
- Nice to have hands-on experience with some Test Management tools like TFS/MTM, HP QC etc.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile work environment.
- Should have a working knowledge of SOA testing principles.
- Good Interpersonal skills working in an agile scrum team
- Should have good communication and be able to interact with the team members with ease.
- Should be self-driven and able to deliver with little monitoring.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the following link: