Eurofins is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate QA/QA Test Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate QA/QA Test Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess a B.E/B.Tech
- Good knowledge of the Test Management process.
- Good knowledge of DB, SQL & understanding of UML.
- Any experience in functional / automation would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM.
- Should have a clear understanding/experience in scrum methodologies.
- Experience in API testing and SOAP/REST service automation.
- Good English communication skills (concise writing and oral convincing).
- Independent, Responsive problem solver, self-starter and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Ability to work in an international environment and at ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
- Excellent analytical skills, which allows him/her to quickly identify gaps in testing and integrations.
- Perform manual testing of web-based applications, and web services in a client–server environment and script .Net code to test services.
- Adhere to all processes and complete assigned activities on time. Should come with different testing flows/methods for a given scenario. Keep lead/manager informed on progress.
- Understanding of functional, Database, and ETL testing. Perform Sanity, Functional, End-to-End integration and Regression testing independently adhering to SCRUM guidelines.
- Adhere to the test strategies and test plans to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders like Development, QA, Project Manager, BA and onsite teams for successful test coverage and quality.
- Escalate and follow up in a timely manner about all blocking issues and issue deviation from SOP etc.
- Very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Very good knowledge of .Net, SQL, and Automation with C#/ .Net (any work experience would be desirable).
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: