Ericsson Recruitment 2021
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Engineer – Incident Management for Noida, India location. The complete details about Ericsson Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Ericsson
Job Position:- Associate Engineer – Incident Management
Job Location:– Noida, India
Experience: 3 years
Job Posting Date:- May 7th 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Ericsson Recruitment 2021:
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer- Incident Management who will be responsible for the execution and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators’ customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. It is also responsible for customer affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer’s satisfaction!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
Job Responsibilities for Ericsson Recruitment 2021:-
- To manage Incidents 24X7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service
- Setting up and driving the Technical & Management Bridge
- Verification of MIN\Notification messages to ensure completeness & correctness of the information being sent to the customer.
- On any emergency event the Incident Manager is responsible to ensure that any required support staff & necessary resources (facilities, equipment, systems, etc.) are available, involved and focused in restoral of the system.
- On any emergency event, the Incident Manager is responsible for execution of the Escalation Decision Point discussion and decision.
- Participate in the writing of the Event Report and/or RCA.
- Ensure that the recovery is proceeding in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the proper Local Support staff is participating in the Event.
- Determine if the Event is properly classified as an Emergency and takes appropriate actions.
- Update Event News with the progress of the recovery.
- Update management on the progress of the recovery, as required.
- Assist the PQM in handling any political issues with regards to the event, thus allowing the technical specialists to focus on technical matters.
- Initiate management escalations as necessary.
- Manage the information distributed in the periodic Event News and on the conference, bridges established for communications during the event.
- Manage any interfaces that extend outside the normal support area of responsibilities (e.g., 3PP, PLM, Small Competence Centers).
- Assure that the technical staff is aware of how to locate site specific information, e.g., remote access details, installed base data, etc. Assist with acquisition of same if necessary.
- Utilizing the Incident Manager Checklist, assures that all required actions of emergency handling are accomplished.
Job Requirements for Ericsson Recruitment 2021:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 3 years.
- This position is open to job grade senior engineer and specialist only.
- The Incident Manager must be fluent in use of the English language.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage a technical team
- Ability to select and assemble the required Support specialist(s) and related resources.
- Has more than 3 years trouble shooting experience in a Telecom domain
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Must be capable of balancing the need to collect event related data against the need to restore service in the shortest time possible.
- Telecom product experience/Ericsson experience is an advantage.
- Network knowledge
- Remains open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under extremely stressful situations.
- Ability to handle highly political situations
- Has a level of customer service skills necessary to handle diverse customer reactions, especially aggressive and/or disruptive
- Must be aware of and be able to convey issues of customer/market diversity to the recovery team.
- Ability to guide Global Support specialists through the recovery without impeding data collection for later investigation.
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: