Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the role of CS/ PS Core engineer Across the Mumbai location in India. The complete details about Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Position:- CS/ PS Core Engineer
Job Location:– Mumbai
Job Posting Date:- 10th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
We are hiring a Core NPI Engineer to be a part of our team!
Hands on experience on SGGN/MME, PGW/SGW/GGSN, CGNET, OneDNS, Cs Core- HLR. Knowledge and understanding of network architectures: L2/L3 MPLS, IP, Ethernet, BGP, OSPF, Cisco HW, understanding of IPv4/IPv6, Understanding IMS network
- Responsible for configurations of SGW-PGW/GGSN like Filters, IP pool, Header Enrichment, L3 & L7 RG based rules, charging rules, PCC rules, APN configuration, virtual APN configuration Interface creation & connectivity to other nodes, traffic migration.
- Paco nodes daily operations tasks like alarm rectification, traffic monitoring, customer complaint resolution, administrative tasks, important metric & reports analysis.
- Proficient knowledge in Paco nodes hardware/software maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Responsible for IP connectivity between different nodes using IP nodes like routers and switches using protocols like OSPF, BGP, VRRP, STP etc.
- Access control list & route map configuration for filtering.
- Routine configuration and troubleshooting of LIG & CG nodes.
- LIG & CG accurate functionality check/monitoring and maintenance of the nodes.
- Co-ordinate with GNOC for remote delivery
- Co-ordinate with Design and Performance team.
- Timely delivery for all activities and availability as per customer requirement.
- Mapping requirements & providing the best solutions involving evaluation & definition of scope of project and finalization of project requirements
- Supervising multiple projects from conceptualization and visualization to technology mapping and final execution
- Ensuring timely completion and delivery of project to the client and extending production support of multiple applications
- Planning, executing and reviewing ongoing projects / service management
- Understanding client’s requirements / improvements of the product, requirement analysis and implementing solutions that efficiently resolve problems
- Addressing performance bottlenecks and ensuring maximum uptime for systems, equipment’s, etc.
- Designing access network projects as per organizational requirements and communication protocols
- Maintained effective relationships with Network Engineering, Access Network Planning, and Rollout /Maintenance & Operations Groups
- Team work and Excellent communication skills
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: