Ericsson is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Intern. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.Tech with 6 + CGPA (Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th)
- Eligible Streams- CS/IT & E&C/E&TC
Required Technical Skills:
- Requires theoretical and working knowledge of programming and scripting languages (C/C++/Java/ Python)
- Expected to develop proven experience along with technical/ proprietary skills
- Good grasp of software design/development and debugging skills of assigned modules
- Leading and following instructions & procedures
- Applying expertise & technology
- Problem-solving & creative thinking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Communication and analytical skills
- Ready to work in shifts
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Create & innovate to achieve business goals
- Deciding & initiating action
- Ability to understand Business requirements
- Follow process, models & strategy
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.