Emerson Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Emerson is hiring candidates for the role of Integration Developer Across the Chandigarh location in India. The complete details about Emerson Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Emerson
Job Position:- Integration Developer
Job Location:– Chandigarh
Experience:- 3-5 years
Job Posting Date:- 9th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Developing integration application services/APIs by using Oracle SOA. OSB, Mulesoft or any integration platform/ toolset
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance & quality of built applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Work with peer developers & management for ensuring quality delivery to business
- Provide prompt updates to business and internal team which ensures stress free experience to business and internal team
- Unit testing & user acceptance testing with all required stakeholders.
- Translation of requirements into efficient integration toolset flows.
- Build & maintain appropriate application documentation, while sharing the knowledge to other team members
- Maintain application code to resolve customer issues & ensure timely resolution of bugs
- Explore latest technologies & toolset in Integration/API development area.
- Work effectively in a global team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech/B.E.) with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems OR Master’s in computer applications
- Oracle SOA/OSB/Mulesoft
- Java 8
- RESTful API/Microservices
- 3-5 years of overall experience in Integration/API development experience.
- Development experience on integration tools like Oracle SOA, OSB, Mulesoft
- Good understanding of integration application flows
- Good understating of XML, JSON and linked standards like XSLT, XSD, XQuery etc.
- Basic understanding of WebLogic/Apache server & deployment process
- Basic understanding of file transfer systems [MFT] & protocols like FTP/SFTP/FTPS.
- Good understanding of messaging standards like SOAP/REST/EDI
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE language/framework is a plus
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform issue analysis and solving it with minimal support.
- Good Understanding about database systems. Should be able to understand and write basic SQL commands
- Must be a team player – Intra and Inter Team collaboration is a must for this position
- Must be good in communication/presentation skills – Written/Verbal
- Must be open to extend working hours for delivery of projects
- Open to learn & research latest API & integration development toolset/frameworks
- Positive Attitude towards learning new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open to work during off hours/days as the need may arise
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: