Emerson is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation/E&TC/Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of process field devices like Flow, Level, Temperature, Pressure and Final Control devices like Control valves.
- Knowledge of Asset Management System (AMS /HH475/AMS Trex) or Distributed Control System (DeltaV/Centum VP/ Experion/800xA)
- Programming languages such as LD (Ladder Diagram), FBD (Functional Block Diagram), and SFC (Sequential Function Charts)
- Good Written and verbal Communication Skills
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving ability.
- Quick learner
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of software testing concept
- Knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols like HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS and Modbus
- Idea about Control System -PLCs & DCS, SCADA
- Performing basic survey work, standard computations, analysis, and basic design tasks
- Collecting data and supports the production of the engineering design
- Exercising judgment on limited details of work and the application of standard methods
- Preparing project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables
- Assisting customers with technical issues and interacting with official contacts, contractors, and other staff within his/her scope of deliverables
- Assisting communication about specific assignments or meetings
- Participating in workshops about engineering design, tools, and processes
- Reporting process and tool inefficiencies, along with suggesting ideas for improvement
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: