Emerson is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||GTE – Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Should have good knowledge of Engineering Drawing & Material Science.
- Preferred to have Skills Including Microsoft Office, ERP, CAD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to collaborate, both externally and internally
- Programming Skills (SQL, VBA, Python) and advanced Excel will be preferred
- The GTE will be responsible for supporting and reviewing engineering changes or modifications related to product structure, standardization, and product orderability.
- Configure product structuring data to enable new product structures to be introduced as standard offerings
- Understand the product structure and related attributes’ role in the Oracle business system to create, maintain and identify data gaps in product structure offering
- Identify and review product structure issues to guide product structuring initiatives
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: