Edwards Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Edwards is hiring candidates for the role of Project Engineer – System Design Customer Orders across the Pune location in India. A detailed description of Edwards Off Campus Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Edwards
Job Position:- Project Engineer – System Design Customer Orders
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 5-6 years
Job Posting Date:- 5th October 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- Prepares design schemes for Customised Vacuum Systems for fit, form and function so that the product operates effectively, reliably and safely.
- Produces drawings of products/components/Customised systems that can be manufactured efficiently and economically.
- Prepares designs for products/components/Customised systems in line with the quality control system.
- Produces accurate and complete designs, which present a clear and comprehensive statement of what is required.
- Preparation of engineering documents such as 3D model,Overall Layout, P&ID, Isometrics, Bill of Material, etc. and maintain record of revisions.
- Monitors progress of work to ensure completion to agreed timescales.
- Effectvely communicates with Proposal and Project Engineer to produce quality documents.
- Able to intrepret Sub-vendor drawings and incorporate these drawings into Edwards drawings as applicable.
- Selects appropriate department Instructions and Standards and applies these to design schemes as applicable
- Raises operational, fitment problems, scope issues, maintenance space issues as necessary with Proposal/Project Engineer to ensure they are resolved with minimal loss of time.
- Acts on feedback from Manufacturing and or suppliers and ensure this is related to the enhancement of documentation within the Systems office.
- Develops an understanding of manufacturing methods and processes used within Edwards and its suppliers and ensure these are related to designs.
- Supports with relevant designs and drawings for standardisation and preparation of product manuals and other activities as desired by the organisation.
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity where sustainability matters
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on technically interesting projects
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- Global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- University Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in similar role.
- Basic knowledge of an automated design package. Numerate, accurate and have the ability to communicate effectively, work and perform in a team environment.
- Sound Knowledge of Design and Piping standards followed in Industry
- Working Knowledge of Line Sizing calculations and Line Routing for Equipment Layout preparation considering space limitation and maintenance aspects.
- Working knowledge of ASME/API/TEMA/IEC/IS/DIN/ ATEX/CCOE and other international Codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor and Autodesk Plant 3D
- Additional certification course in Piping Design or related design course is an added advantage.
- Should be self-driven and should be having creative approach to maximise the quality and minimise time required
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, orientation in modern IT structures and processes.
Edwards Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: