Eaton is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Experience||1 -3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelors in mechanical engineering.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Hydraulics / Electromechanical Component Testing.
- Good Communication skills, Presentation Skills.
- Organize, maintain and retrieve data from a master database, which would be generated with large amounts of test data & simulation-data
- Take ownership of small projects, develop custom fixtures & continuously improve skill set
- Maintain close liaison with other technicians to standardize lab practices within the group and with other groups in the facility to ensure a safe working environment
- Maintain close liaison with other technicians to standardize lab practices within the product group and with other groups to complete test projects with a high degree of quality and efficiency
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the test lab that is a showpiece for customer visits. Continually work to improve the presentation of the lab for this purpose
- Strive to meet test lab performance targets established in Balanced Score Card and ensure ISO compliance
- Analyzing mechanical assembly issues related to hydraulics components is preferred. Additional experience in electro-mechanical components is an added advantage.
- Troubleshooting elementary product and test rig issues, and performing data analysis required by the product group
- Understanding of data acquisition systems, hardware and software that are being used for testing
- Ability to fix any minor issues with test rigs and lab and work with his peer engineer to improve or develop any new methods for solving the issues
- Reading and Creating fixture drawings using Auto CAD / Pro Engineer
- Articulating and generating good technical reports based on test observations
- Train and monitor fellow technicians and drive completion of tests in a prescribed time frame
- The requirement of this position is to perform testing and provide assistance to engineering personnel to setup, install and on-time completion of accurate product and /or system testing in accordance with specific test procedures as defined by the Corporate Research & Technology team and product engineering functions together.
- Perform installation of mechanical setups: sound knowledge of hydraulics, electro-mechanical
- Perform test setups in completion of specific and standard test processes for test stand and complete test requests with minimal downtime.
- Implement corrective actions to test setups as required by established lab procedures or test requests, or when performance falls below acceptable limits
- Coordinate with research & engineering teams appropriately to clarify the purpose of testing and the results of ongoing tests
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: