Dyte is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer I (SDE-1). Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer I (SDE-1)|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech
Who you are:
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You are experienced with at least one of Typescript, Golang, or Python.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers on the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build internal tools to help us determine the performance of our systems and the quality of service that is being provided by us.
- Work closely with the senior engineers to deliver quality products.
- Deliver high-quality and working production code.
- Contribute to tech talks, design discussions, and innovation drives.
- Own development in multiple layers of the stack.
- Improve and measure the success metrics of the tech product built.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: