DXC Technology is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Professional Technical Support. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Professional Technical Support|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, and conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based on complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advice and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological processes and/or other advances, specifically in the line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.