Dunzo Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Dunzo is hiring candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET-II) across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Dunzo Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Dunzo
Job Position:- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET-II)
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3-5 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the cities we grew up in, accessible, and convenient. Whether that’s giving our users back time to do the things they love, providing flexible earning opportunities to our partners, or expanding our merchants’ businesses – we’re passionate about what matters to you!
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Responsible for finding innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximizing ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
- This is an expert role and demands a complete hands on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Backend REST API testing
- App testing experience (IOS & Android) is a must-have, Web is good-to-have.
- Hands on programming experience in Java.
- Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts
- Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/HTTP-Client.
- Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins is plus
- Experience in Manual API testing
- Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
- Understand functional/technical specifications and analyze server logs.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
Dunzo Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: