Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021
Deutsche Bank is hiring candidates for the role of Production Specialist – AS for Pune, India. The complete details about Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Deutsche Bank
Job Position:- Production Specialist – AS
Job Location:– Pune, India
Experience: 6-7 years
Job Posting Date:- 5th May 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021:
As a Finacle L2 support team you will be responsible for overall Management of Finacle Core Banking application for the Retail bank including projects and support. The L2 support team will be working closely with Implementation partner for trunk projects and ensure vendor deliveries
Job Responsibilities for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021:-
- Overall Management of Finacle Core Banking application for the Retail bank including projects and support.
- Should have a knowledge and working experience on Finacle Version 10.x
- Should have understanding of Finacle CRM and Payment modules.
- Knowledge on integration of Finacle Core with other modules and applications through Finacle Integration would be preferable.
- Support on Project planning , Project control , Change management, Project quality management
- Ensure that project Infrastructure & capacity are procured and maintained. Interact and work closely with Banks various internal team to ensure that infrastructure is complaint with Banks security policies.
- Work closely with Implementation partner for trunk projects and ensure vendor deliveries.
- Co-ordinate with different stake holders internal or external to Bank and ensure project deliveries by different teams or stake holders are completed within time frame.
- Work closely with System Interface partner and ensure SIT completion without issue. Provide technical support, expertise where ever necessary.
- Review solutions provided by vendors, interface partner to ensure that same are in compliance with Bank’s policies and IT strategy.
- Record and Manage project issues and ensure that issues are closed with details required by Quality Management policy. Escalate to Management for critical project issues for timely support and resolution.
- Work closely with business user and support them during UAT phase. Engage vendor to provide resolution on functional issues and Banks internal teams for technical issues and ensure that resolution are provided within agreed project timelines.
- Project Management Governance and provide updates on project management tools on the project progress. Ensure that periodic governance meetings are carried out and decision are captured and distributed to project steering committee and management.
- Ensure smooth Transition of projects from UAT phase to production phase by planning the activities in compliance with Banks Change Management policies.
- Support application in production including EOD support; manage issues and escalation, issue reporting to management on periodic basis. Ensure that issue resolutions are provided as per agreed SLA.
- Ensure System Up time for Business user as per agreed SLA with business.
- Work closely with global teams for IT security compliance of application, its component and associated IT assets. Ensure that the license, security certificates are maintained and renewed in line with DB Policies and procedures.
- Support on internal/external/regulatory IT Audit compliance.
- Evaluate area of improvements for system performance, system stability and ensure that solutions are implemented including on-boarding application to various approved bank tools for stability, monitoring etc.
- Actively participate into the squad activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up/scrum meeting
- Apply continuous integration best practices in general (SCM, build automation, unit testing, dependency management)
- Collaborate with other squad members to achieve the Squad/Sprint objectives
- Report progress/update Agile team management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Manage individual task priorities and deliverables
- Responsible for quality of solutions the he/she provides
- Contribute to planning and continuous improvement activities,
- Support the PO, Analyst and Scrum Master
Job Requirements for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021:-
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair working, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- 7-9 years of Retail Banking Technology experience
- Domain knowledge in the Banking & Financial Payments industry
- 6-7 years of experience in managing or supporting Finacle Application
- Thorough Functional and Technical knowledge of Finacle application and its various modules (like CASA, TD, Assets, Pool) in Retail Banking Domain.
- Experience in Finacle Core new implementation or banking migration or version upgrade project
- Should have a strong technical foundation which includes knowledge about pl/sqls, oracle and Finacle scripting (preferably 10.x).
- High level of analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiation skills that include the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Experience with distributed/multi-locations teams
- Familar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: