Deccan Fine Chemicals is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||INR 3 – 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Tuni, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering between 2022 / 2023 pass out.
- Understanding of chemicals and non-chemical hazards.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have skills: Chemical Engineering
- Good to have skills: Chemical Reaction Engineering, Process Engineering, Energy Balance, PID, problem-solving, BEP, Technical Services, PFD, Pump Calculations, Material Balance, HAZOP, Heat Transfer
- Draw up the manufacturing Procedures (MPR)/SOPs and ensure that these are understood and implemented by the operators on the shop floor.
- Drive constant improvement – Optimization of the process in the plant so that cycle times reduced within the boundaries of HSE & Q Standards.
- Periodic preparation and analysis of utility, quality, yield & raw material consumption variance and other reports relevant to the management of the process.
- To commission new projects/products in the plant in terms of preparing MPR/SOPs/P&ID, technology absorption, relevant DCS changes and performing risk assessments of the process in a team.
- Ensure that Incidents are investigated, root causes ascertained and learning implemented in operations.
- First-line support for troubleshooting in operations.
- Other duties as designated by reporting HOD
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: