Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Danfoss is hiring candidates for the role of Simulation Engineer – CFD across the Chennai location in India. The complete details about Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Danfoss
Job Position:- Simulation Engineer – CFD
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Would you like to develop innovative and market leading solutions for a global leader within energy efficient solutions? And are you motivated by pushing the limits and delivering cutting-edge models, simulations and analysis? Then you could be the Simulations Engineer we are looking for at Danfoss High Pressure Pumps (HPP).
- HPP is looking to expand our Innovation Team in India at our Chennai Danfoss Campus. The focus area is within simulations, primarily CFD and FEM, and the vision is to grow the HPP Chennai team over the coming years, with a few selected focussed areas of accountability to ensure the development of superior competence centres to accelerate technology and product development.
- Amongst our key products are pumps and energy recovery devices used in equipment for fresh water production through reverse osmosis, dust and fire suppression, humidification, waste water filtration and gas turbines.
- We offer you a unique job opportunity where you will work with ground breaking technology and adapt it to meet the demands and needs of our customers. We are more than 100 visionary and innovative colleagues in HPP, who develops, manufactures and delivers component and system solutions based on high pressure hydraulic pumps and valves, where you will be positioned in the R&D department
In HPP we focus heavily on simulations, and we see simulations and the insights and opportunities this brings as pivotal for continuing to stay at the absolute forefront within water hydraulics. We have strategies within all our technology development areas to support a digital journey that will deliver radical and profound new opportunities to accelerate innovation and bring Danfoss Value to our customers.
As a Simulations Engineer in HPP you will be involved in the entire value chain within Simulations. This includes conceptual work, draft of possible design solutions to improve fluid dynamics or structural integrity, executing and analysing CFD and FEM simulations as well as review of experimental test results and model development.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build CFD and FEM models and execute advanced simulations and analysis
- Creating new feature concepts, utilizing simulations insights and product understanding, to deliver new innovative products
- Incorporate parametrized models in CFD/FEM to enable optimization routines and machine learning to deliver superior solutions
- Optimizing the simulation setup, environment and execution strategy, to continuously drive up utilization and yield from simulation licenses and hardware.
- Review experimental test results to finetune and calibrate models to ensure maximum alignment between the virtual and real world
- Holds a Master’s or PhD degree in engineering or natural sciences
- Has expertise in CFD and FEA (preferably using PumpLinx and Ansys).
- Is a Proficient CAD and IT/SAP user
- Has experience with Matlab or other data processing focussed programming languages
- Is proficient in written and spoken English.
- That thrives in a team that values both team achievements and individual success
- Is self-driven and take ownership of your assignments and continuously looks for new ways to view challenges and opportunities to create maximum value.
- Is open minded with a positive attitude and a cross functional mindset
- Is capable of understanding and taking into account the full product lifecycle and is motivated by working in a development team that appreciates initiative, drive and innovation.
Danfoss Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: