Cyber Infrastructure is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee Software Developer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Trainee Software Developer|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- B.E, B. Tech, BCA, MCA, ME, M.Tech and other Technical Qualification background.
- Must have skills: OOPS
- Good to have skills: java, Database Management System, ASP.Net
- Skills Required: OOPs/ C/ C++ / Java and Strong Logic.
- Must be willing to learn any technology
- Strong knowledge of OOPs, Database, C, C++.
- Strong in Aptitude and Logical Programming
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter and effective team player.
- May assist in requirement gathering under supervision.
- To be a part of a developing team of high-end applications & portals.
- Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions. Learning new web-related technologies and providing support implementation in various projects as and when needed
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: